Friday 8th Oct 7pm
Open to all Auckland Rowing Clubs.
4 person relay teams – 2000 meters (500mtrs per rower)
Classes (as per RNZ classification)
Masters Women (C age grade average)
Masters Men (C age grade average)
All the ergs will be linked together to provide real time race coverage. This will be projected onto a big screen viewable by all the teams.
- Four competitors per team with one ergo between them.
- Each person must row, but may change over at any point.
- It is the responsibility of the team to keep the ergometer stationary and help with changeovers i.e. holding feet etc.
- All team members must row but there are no maximum number of changes.
- Teams of 3 may take part if illness strikes but in this event the full distance must still be completed by the team with a minimum of 3 changeovers of rowers.
- Rower classification grades are as per their RNZ classification for the 2021/22 season.
Pizza & Drinks (BYO) after
Enjoy a Italian wood fired Pizza cooked on site and drinks (BYO) after the racing has concluded and prize giving underway.
Glorious winners mugs to the fastest team in each category.
Registration and entry fee
Please register by completing this form entries close at 5pm on the 1st Oct
$20 per rower. (includes entry to Erg relay race and pizzas) payment required before or on the night to be able to compete/eat